Are you passionate about delivering excellent client service?
Do you want to work in a Global financial services company who believe that its employees are just as important as its clients?
If so read on as you might be our next team member!
As one of our team you will have access to our excellent benefits package including enhanced annual leave, day off on your birthday, award winning employee assistant program and many more!
We are looking for a Associate Financial Planner to provide support to our Financial Planners to enable them to spent maximum time with client facing activities and minimise time spent on administrative or non-client facing activities.
Your daily task will include:
- Assist Financial Planners to maximise time spent in client facing activities.
- Obtaining information required from clients to prepare for advice and review meetings.
- Follow up communications with clients post meetings.
- Responding to client queries.
- Help Financial Planners establish and implement advice. This includes liaising with advisers, clients, Paraplanning, and Customer service teams and other parties as required.
- Preparation of advice requests (proformas) for Statement of Advice (SOA) or Records of Advice (ROA).
- Preparation of SOAs and ROAs from time to time as required.
- Follow up of any work in progress to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
- Act as a liaison between the Financial Planner and other departments
- Ensure all compliance and administrative requirements and tasks are completed to a satisfactory standard and in a timely fashion
If this sound like a role created for you, we want to hear from you!